FertilityCare™Center of Colorado Springs
RESCHEDULE AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Your appointment is very important to me and it is reserved especially for you. I realize there can be some unexpected things that can come up in our lives. While truly sympathetic, when a client cancels without giving enough notice, they prevent another client from being seen. Exceptions are made for emergencies and illnesses after we discuss it by telephone or communicate by email. A minimum 48 hour cancellation/rescheduling policy. If an appointment is missed, canceled or changed with less than 48 hours notice, the client will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the service charge and there will be a 50% refund.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- I require a debit/credit card payment to hold your scheduled reservation
- You can reschedule or cancel your appointment free of charge, with minimum 48 hour notice prior to your appointment
- If you cancel or miss your scheduled appointment, 50% of the charge will refunded.
- Attempt to change your appointment within 48 hours, your reserved appointment will be considered a cancellation and the cancellation policy will be applied.
- “No shows” are considered a cancellation and the cancellation policy will be applied.